Did you know that opossums are awesome? Would you like to meet one in person? Come join us and the Center for Wildlife and meet Ophelia, their non-releasable Virginia opossum ambassador and enjoy some of our delicious beer! Tickets are limited, so be sure to buy yours today!
Adults: $15 each- Includes one 10oz beer, all proceeds go to the Center for Wildlife
Children: $10 each
Purchase tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/awesome-opossum-night-tickets-64684905293
5 reasons that opossums are awesome!
1. A single opossum can eat over 5,000 ticks in one week! Great free and eco-friendly lyme control!
2. The Virginia opossum is the only marsupial in North America!
3. Virginia opossums have the most teeth of any land mammal - 50!
4. Mom opossums can have up to 13 babies in their pouch! They are born the size of a bumblebee!
5. Virginia opossums are like nature's clean up crew and are wonderful opportunist feeders!
Please join us to celebrate these awesome opossums!"